New Deadline: March 14th
The mission of the expert will be of two-fold:
• Organize a 4 to 5-day workshop (ideally in Tirana, but the format may have to evolve depending of the pandemic) on how to manage complex situations related to:
– Managing self-harming behaviors,
– Managing and addressing addiction
– Addressing and managing violent behaviors.
• Develop a protocol based on best practices in terms of managing the riskiest situations related to:
– Self-harming behaviors
– Managing and adressing addictions
– Addressing and managing violent behaviors
We are looking for individual(s) or organisation(s) with proven experience in:
• Experience in risk Management in community centers, shelters, etc. assisting vulnerable populations, and/or in drafting risk management protocols.
• Experience working with LGBTIQ individuals is preferred or other vulnerable communities
• Experience in delivering training to civil society organisations is preferred.
• Experience in trauma informed practices is preferred.
• Proficiency in Albanian and/or English.
For more details, please read the full terms of reference in the link below: